Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Finally Asleep

Well, after the kids took a bath, read a book, both tucked in at least 5 times, Colton decided to stand at his door and call for me for a good 20 minutes....the first time. Finally he had to potty so I ran upstairs and we took care of business. Then, it was tuck them both back in bed again, more hugs and kisses, then he stood at his door calling me again.
I told Mak that I was just going to let him cry it out and her response was "Why would you do that to him! I don't understand why you wouldn't just go to him?".....my response to her was "Get in your room and go to sleep." I was not in nice mommy mode by this point. So, Colton cries, screams, kicks and hits at his door, calls for me contiuously and I turned up the TV and ate my dinner. So I go to check on him before I go to bed and this is what I find.


Just passed out on the floor with his blanket wrapped all the way around his head. Crazy kid, but he did fall asleep. =)

1 comment:

  1. that's how I fall asleep most days...."just get me out of this place" state of mind. Love that boy. Jack has been distraught all week over the fact that he cannot marry Juliet. I can't even imagine how he will feel when I tell him she is just going to cry it out. It will not be pretty. I have no doubt he will try to come to her defense.

    ReplyDelete